The classic ambiance of the Historic Summit Inn makes it an ideal location for an extraordinary event! Nestled in the mountains of Pennsylvania, The Historic Summit Inn welcomes you to the place where our country’s past is traced and preserved by the charming ambiance only the Historic Summit Inn Resort can offer. One of the last remaining grand porch hotels in the country will be “your home in the mountains” where cool breezes linger on a hot summer day or on an autumn afternoon turns golden with the sunset over the veranda.
Whether you envision a celebration that is traditional or trendsetting, festive or formal, intimate or grand scale, the staff can help bring it to life. We offer the perfect setting with picturesque views and a grand staircase. The atmosphere is one of relaxed and classic elegance enhanced by the hospitality and graciousness of our knowledgeable hometown staff. Our reception packages are designed with many options for creating your perfect day and our professional staff is here to assist you in every step of your process. Our chef will be happy to help you create a custom menu tailored to your specific tastes, or choose from our menu suggestions. Our Wedding Coordinator will help you plan the details of your day and will be there with you to make sure everything goes as planned. In addition to offering knowledgable vendor recommendations the coordinator can also help you make room assignments, plan your Rehearsal Dinner and Farewell Breakfast Buffets.
Whether you are considering an intimate afternoon gathering for a dozen or an elaborate event with a couple hundred guests, you’ll find this scenic mountain getaway perfectly suited to your every need.
At the Historic Summit Inn, sharing in the memory of your special event is not only our honor; it is part of our history.
The Historic Summit Inn offers a variety of wedding packages to assist you with your selections for your special day. All packages include:
- A friendly professional catering staff to assist you with your selections.
- Custom set-up of your reception room with your choice of white or ivory linens.
- Cocktail and hors d’oeuvre hour with an assortment of both hot and cold hors-d’oeuvres including magnificent fruit displays and decorative cheese presentations.
- Professional bar service with your selection of domestic and imported beers, house wines and well or call brand liquors.
- Your choice of delicious entrée selections prepared by our professional chef.
- Draped table for your wedding cake display with complimentary cake cutting service.
- Courteous banquet staff to serve your guests.
- Clean-up of reception area afterwards.
- Reduced room rates with a group block staying two or more nights at our beautiful hotel.
- A special rate on our King room for the bride and groom on their wedding night.
- Special pricing on bridal party gifts available in our gift shop.
We pride ourselves in helping each couple create their own personal experience. If you have any unique touches you would like to add to your event we will do our best to accommodate any requests. Here are some examples of additions to make your special day uniquely yours!
- Champagne toast for all your guests.
- Chocolate covered strawberries served butler style.
- Carving stations with your choice of Breast of Turkey, Slow Roasted Prime Rib or Roasted Pork Loin.
- Pasta Stations including two pasta choices with sauces.
- Late night snacks
- Specialty cocktails
Contact our event coordinators at 724-438-8594 for sample menus, dining packages, or to schedule an appointment.